Sports of All Sorts, Inc. will be holding camp this summer from June 24th until August 2nd, 2019 at Dyer Indoor Soccer Arena, located 14914 101st Ave, Dyer, IN. Camp is for ages pre-k** through current 8th grade students (graduating 8th grade in 2019). The children will be divided into different age groups and will be taught basic skills, sportsmanship, and rules of many different games-not to mention have TONS of fun! Because staffing is required for all camp days, we are unable to discount days taken for vacations, sickness, etc. However, there will be a few different options to choose from to fit your needs. For all options, camp hours are from 9am-2pm, with extended hours available.
There is a $50 non-refundable registration deposit required within 10 days of registration to reserve your child's spot and pricing. This $50 will be deducted from the total camp price, and is NOT in addition to the cost of each option. Full camp balance is due on or before the first day of camp. Please make checks payable to Sports of All Sorts, Inc.
CAMP OPTIONS: REGULAR PRICING
Option A: 5 days per week for 6 weeks (there will not be camp on July 4th)
- $600 per child, additional siblings $550 each
Option B: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 6 weeks (if you are in need of specific days of attendance due to situations such as custody or work schedule, SOAS will be more than happy to accomodate you. However specific days of attendance can not be chosen based on the activities that we do at camp.)
- $475 per child, additional siblings $425 each
Option C: Monday and Wednesday for 6 weeks (if you are in need of specific days of attendance due to situations such as custody or work schedule, SOAS will be more than happy to accomodate you. However specific days of attendance can not be chosen based on the activities that we do at camp.)
- $425 per child, additional siblings $400 each
-Please inquire if you request an additional option or specific days of attendance
-Please note, unused days will not be refunded or pro-rated.
-Please note that we will be taking 3 field trips. Field trips will be an extra cost for ALL options. For option B and C, field trips will be taken on either a Tuesday or Thursday, and your child WILL be invited to attend all the field trips (not counting against your days). If your child is not attending a field trip, they will not attend camp on the days we take field trips.
*Extended hours will be offered before camp, M-F from 6:30am-9am, and after camp from 2:00pm-5:30pm, with a cost of $4/hour per child. Extended hours are available for all options of a child's attendance.
**Pre-school aged children MUST be potty trained. If your pre-school aged child is attending a field trip, you MAY be asked to send a chaperone along on this trip in order for them to attend.
**REFERRAL PROGRAM**-earn money off your bill: The more NEW families YOU get to come to camp, the more money you get back-its so easy!
**THE REFERRAL PROGRAM IS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, SO BE SURE TO GET THE WORD OUT EARLY TO ENSURE YOU AND YOUR REFERRAL GET THE BEST CAMP RATE, AS WELL AS GET CREDIT OFF YOUR BILL!
- Your child must be registered prior to your referral registering in order to get credit
- Once you and your referrals have a zero balance (usually done at the end of camp, being sure all outstanding balances are paid for camp fee, field trips, before and after care) a refund will be made back to you for the amount you are owed by Sports of All Sorts
- Referral payment is good only for camp balance and is not applicable towards field trip cost, concessions, before and after care balances, etc. Maximum payout will not exceed the total family registration only balance.
- This referral program only applies towards NEW families (that have never attended Sports of All Sorts summer camp in the past) that you get to register for camp. The referral amount is per new family, not per new child registering (if there are multiple siblings). If you are a new family without a referring family, the credit will NOT go towards your balance. However, even new families once registered, can spread the word and invite other new families to attend camp for referral credit!
- Payment schedule per new family you get to register is as follows. IF...
|-1 new family registers
|-2 new families register
||$100 credit ($50 for each new family)
|-3 new families register
||$225 credit ($75 for each new family)
|-4 new families register
||$400 credit ($100 for each new family)
-Any additional families
|$100 credit for each new family
What to expect:
The children will need to bring a sack lunch to camp everyday, unless specified. Some daily activities will include: flag football, basketball, pillow polo, volleyball, satryn ball, scramble, capture the flag, whiffle ball, slime machine, kickball, flag tag, water wars, flutterball, lacrosse, tennis, inflatables, and many more! Each day will be action packed, so make sure you wear comfortable clothing, bring water bottles, and sun screen. Children must bring gym shoes-sandals are not safe for them to play in!!
Please fill out the registration form. Additional paperwork will be emailed.
Any questions please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org